Welcome to the SCKPA website
The Six Counties Kidney Patients' Association offers support to people suffering from kidney disease and/or renal insufficiency.
The SCKPA covers members from the area served by the Oxford Radcliffe Hospital N.H.S. trust and its successors (Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and parts of Wiltshire and Gloucestershire).
Membership is open to anyone interested in furthering the objectives of the Association, at the discretion of the Committee.
The SCKPA is here to help – don’t hesitate to contact us!
What membership offers
Annual subscription - £1 minimum (although donations are gratefully received!). Subscribe using annual subscription form or complete the standing order mandate to save on admin costs. Please note that standing order mandates must be for a minimum of £5.
- A regular copy of VIVA! - a quarterly magazine in which there are sometimes people you know!
- Automatic membership of The National Kidney Federation, which campaigns on behalf of kidney patients at national and international level.
- Social activities and mutual support.
- Opportunities to participate in fund raising activities for essential kidney research and equipment.
- Additional news items and flyers.