Have a collecting box in your bedroom, kitchen or hall for your low value loose change. When the box is full, send us a cheque for the value. (PLEASE don't send us the box!) Then have fun spending all that loose change.
If you don't have a suitable money box, here are some instructions to make your own SCKPA loose change box:
- Download and print off our pattern (please don't let your printer scale the print out);
- Cut along the thick lines;
- Bend at the thinner lines;
- Use some strong glue where shown;
- Have fun collecting your 1p, 2p, 5p and even 10p coins.