Members were delighted to welcome back Geoff Sherlock of High Wycombe branch. Geoff had a transplant in December 2016. Welcome back Geoff!
New transplantees at Summer Lunch
04 June 2017
Mrs Margaret Turner of Milton Keynes branch also had a transplant in December and was making her first visit to an SCKPA General Meeting. Welcome Margaret!
- Heavy snow puts paid to our Christmas Lunch
- Editor needed for "Kidney Life"
- John Champion stands down as Chairman of the SCKPA
- September AGM
- Zara Khan joins committee
- Chairman's briefing on new renal ward
- Kidney Research Speakers at SCKPA Summer Lunch
- New transplantees at Summer Lunch
- Clinical Psychologist at recent SCKPA meeting